Like most job seekers, you probably want more than just a good
position with a decent salary. You want to find work that really
challenges you. Get ahead sooner rather than later. Measure
your success by your personal happiness, as well as your net
worth. Work hard and live well.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The successful applicant will contribute to the overall success
of Verico Financial Group by working in a team environment and selling
all the mortgage products owned by various banks., as well as
the alternate lenders available within Verico Financial Group.
This is a commission sales position, the Mortgage Specialist's
primary objective is to grow and cultivate a referral network
that will generate a target of approx. $2,000,000 in mortgage
The ability to display new and creative ways to reach your
work objective is critical to success, as well as the ability
to develop your own plan, manage your time and focus your efforts
on a daily basis to reach your goals.
ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
· Establish reciprocal business relationships for the
purpose of identifying suitable customer prospects for residential
mortgage financing. Be available to meet clients at times that
are convenient for them (i.e. in their home or at their office).
· Interview and take applications, obtain all pertinent
personal and credit information, confirm employment, salary
and source of down payment and submit application with recommendation
· Meet and exceed mortgage sales targets of $2,000,000
in mortgage production monthly
· Ensure service excellence to distinguish Verico Financial Group
from the competition.
· Strong Prospecting Ability: Must be able to develop
your own sources of mortgage referrals
· Self-Management: Demonstrated time management and planning
skills with an ability to organize the day with activities that
contribute to the overall goal - Mortgage Production.
· People Person: - Applicants must have a genuine liking
for people and know how to get them to like you. Meeting new
people and working with a wide variety of personalities effectively
should come naturally to the successful applicant
· In-depth experience in Real Estate Lending and knowledge
of underwriting guidelines is highly desirable.
· Proven verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be extremely flexible and adaptable and love working
in a fast paced business environment with changing priorities.
· Results Oriented
· Services Oriented
· Relationship Builder
Position Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Commission income opportunities based on sales volumes/output.
Our compensation plan is competitive with strong upside earnings
Please send resumes accompanied by a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Lenders Solutions
· Purchasing your first home
· Debt consolidation
· Construction or Project Financing
· Rental properties
· Past credit issues
· Previous bankruptcy
· 1st and 2nd mortgages
· Urban and rural properties